Thursday 30 April 2015

Fabrics Galore!

As we write this boxes and boxes of fabrics are arriving through our front door!  But wait ... first we'll show you what is already gracing our shelves ~  Mary Koval's lovely Tree of Life collection.  Here are some of the brilliant prints and don't forget to check us out on Instagram to see the stunning panels from this range.
Tree of Life ~ $23 per metre



And now have a look at the very newest Quilt Mania books ~  Focus on Applique by Irene Blanck and Les Fantaisies by Cecile FranconieBoth gorgeous books offering very different projects ~ so something for everyone!







 And coming in the door we have  ~ Hannah's Heritage, Past Endearments, Bon Voyage, Hint of Print and more ---  keep you eye on Instagram for quick pics of these to come.
 .
And with all of these new fabrics of course there is plenty of cutting and folding to do -- just the perfect job for Sam to supervise.
Patiently waiting to go home to chase bunnies.

1 comment:

  1. I am drooling over the lovely new fabric and those books are so wonderful!!....then I get to the last picture of Sammy and, as always, I just melt. I know I've told you before, but he is just about the cutest dog I have ever seen and I love those eyes that are so full of expression!!!

    ReplyDelete